The Lucky Dip
The Lucky Dip is an excellent short film clip that can be used in numerous ways throughout the curriculum. I used it for Year 3 settings, dialogue and play scripts and also went onto art and maths with a lucky dip theme!
These are my top ideas of what you can do with the clip:
1. Look at the opening poster and predict what the film could be about!
2. Listen to the soundtrack What can you identity in the film
3. Watch the start of the film- until the pier breaks- sequence images of the movie
4. Predict the ending
5. Write dialogue for the clip
6. Write the film as a play script
7. Make a comic life poster about he movie